Heat Pipe AssemblyHeat Pipe Assembly
Cooling Source mainly uses sintered or powdered copper heat pipes.
- Under any kind of orientation: horizontal, gravity-aided or against gravity
- Can handle high heat flux density (the heat load divided by the heated area)
- Great potential to increase thermal performance with wick structure to accommodate the increasing CPU thermal dissipation demand
- Consistent thermal performance
- Optimal for high volume production
- Can produce complex design
Bonded FinBonded Fin
Our bonded fin heat sinks are manufactured from either aluminum or copper metal sheets, or by using an extrusion process. Using either epoxy or a solder/braze process, they are then bonded to the base. Each process is designed to meet specific needs and our knowledgeable consulting is always available to answer any manufacturing questions you may have.
Bonded fin heat sinks are generally designed for high power application with low thermal resistance. Forced air cooling is required for these products.
Push PinsPush Pins
Spring loaded push pins are available in nylon 66 or brass.
- Ease of attachment to the PCB.
- Precise and controllable pressure between the heatsink and component.
- Optimize the performance of the TIM
- Available in various height to achieve desired pressure
- Plastic push pin normal force up to 3 lfb per pin
- Brass push pin hold in place heavier heatsinks. Normal force up to 5 lfb per pin