Captive screws/ SpringsCaptive screws/ Springs
Cooling Source manufacture screws /springs and offer off the shelf hardware for your PCB mount application and per your specification.
Folded FinFolded Fin
Folded fin heat sinks are manufactured by bending aluminum or copper sheets into a variety of fins which are later bonded to a base. This type of heat sink allows for the base and the fins to be manufactured from different materials and can be an excellent choice when you require a thin fin of light weight, differing materials for fin and base, and a low tooling cost.
- Low tooling cost
Forged Heat SinkForged Heat Sink
Forged heat sinks are manufactured by either pressing, pounding, or squeezing metal metal under great pressure, producing parts of exceptionally high strength. The forging die process usually starts with hot, pre-heated metal at a specific temperature. This type of heat sink can be a good choice when you need a high aspect ratio for any fin type made from either copper or a lighter weight aluminum
Heat Pipe AssemblyHeat Pipe Assembly
Cooling Source mainly uses sintered or powdered copper heat pipes.
- Under any kind of orientation: horizontal, gravity-aided or against gravity
- Can handle high heat flux density (the heat load divided by the heated area)
- Great potential to increase thermal performance with wick structure to accommodate the increasing CPU thermal dissipation demand
- Consistent thermal performance
- Optimal for high volume production
- Can produce complex design