Push PinsPush Pins
Spring loaded push pins are available in nylon 66 or brass.
- Ease of attachment to the PCB.
- Precise and controllable pressure between the heatsink and component.
- Optimize the performance of the TIM
- Available in various height to achieve desired pressure
- Plastic push pin normal force up to 3 lfb per pin
- Brass push pin hold in place heavier heatsinks. Normal force up to 5 lfb per pin
Forged Heat SinkForged Heat Sink
Forged heat sinks are manufactured by either pressing, pounding, or squeezing metal metal under great pressure, producing parts of exceptionally high strength. The forging die process usually starts with hot, pre-heated metal at a specific temperature. This type of heat sink can be a good choice when you need a high aspect ratio for any fin type made from either copper or a lighter weight aluminum