Heat Pipe AssemblyHeat Pipe Assembly
Cooling Source mainly uses sintered or powdered copper heat pipes.
- Under any kind of orientation: horizontal, gravity-aided or against gravity
- Can handle high heat flux density (the heat load divided by the heated area)
- Great potential to increase thermal performance with wick structure to accommodate the increasing CPU thermal dissipation demand
- Consistent thermal performance
- Optimal for high volume production
- Can produce complex design
Forged Heat SinkForged Heat Sink
Forged heat sinks are manufactured by either pressing, pounding, or squeezing metal metal under great pressure, producing parts of exceptionally high strength. The forging die process usually starts with hot, pre-heated metal at a specific temperature. This type of heat sink can be a good choice when you need a high aspect ratio for any fin type made from either copper or a lighter weight aluminum
Skived FinSkived Fin
Skived heat sinks are manufactured by utilizing cutting tools and a controlled slicing technique to produce heat sinks made from a solid block of aluminum or copper. If your needs require a high aspect ratio, thin fins, low tooling costs and unidirectional flow, skived heat sinks could be an excellent solution for your application. As always, our knowledgeable experts can guide you towards the best choice for economy and production time to meet your needs.