Our swaged heatsinks are manufactured from either aluminum or copper metal sheets, or by using an extrusion process.
The swaged heatsinks are designed to meet very specific needs. Should you have any question about using swaged heatsinks, our knowledgeable consultants are available to discuss your specific needs and answer any questions you may have. It is important to choose the right product for cost, delivery time and effectiveness. The choice you make can be crucial to your success.
Swaged heatsinks are generally designed for high power application accompanied with low thermal resistance. Forced air cooling is required for these swaged fin products.
Benefits of Swaged Fin
- Better aspect ratio than thin fin extrusions
- No interface material needed between the base and fins
- Fins can be as thin as 0.008“
- Fins can be 2 inches or higher
- Environmentally friendlier than soldered fin heat sinks
- Strong mechanical bond between the base and the fins
- Excellent process for large heat sinks
Better thermal resistance than bonded fin heat sinks
A simple call or e-mail will put you in touch with the experts who have the answers you require.